Dr. Sult presents a lecture on Evidence Based Medicine. From Dr. Sult's new book "Just Be Well" to Organizing [your] Patient Clinical Imbalances - Dr. Sult speaks truth on personal lifestyle factors and so much more. What do you know about Functional Medicine? How is it different from Standard Medicine? Is it different?
How is Functional Medicine Different?
- Standard Medicine is looking for a Diagnosis - with the Diagnosis the treatment is set
- Functional Medicine is trying to restore high level wellness - high level wellness will not support disease.
How much do you know about your "organs"? Take Dr. Sult's Pop Quiz below to find out:
- What organ of the body produces 3/4 of the neurotransmitters?
- What organ of the body contains 2/3 + of the immune tissue?
- What "organ" of the body contains 10 times more cells than the rest of your body combined?
- What organ of the body houses a genome 100 times larger than the human genome?
- What organ of the body has a metabolic activity greater than the liver?
Watch Dr. Sult's lecture below for the answers to the Pop Quiz and so much more information about your body and how you can better take care of it. Personalize your lifestyle factors to maximize your health and wellness.
Contact the 3rd Opinion office (320) 347-1212 for more information....